Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I had my first radio show on air at CFBU in almost one year. It felt pretty good to have my kind of music being broadcast over the airwaves. I didn't do any heavy mixing. I cheated, and played Grooverider: Fabriclive 06, and my own latest mix cd. Here's the tracks:

Grooverider - Fabric Live 06 (Fabric (London))

Peshay Featuring Co-Ordinate - You Got Me Burning
Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl
Danny C - The Mexican
Mampi Swift - Rebirth
Special Forces - What I Need
Total Science - Hotspot (Digital Remix) remix by Digital
Twisted Individual - Bitch Muzzle
Ed Rush - Subway
Origin Unknown - Truly One
DJ SS - The Lighter (S-Files VIP Mix)
Bad Company - The Pulse

and then my latest mix cd:

Slacker - A Million Dreams
Aquilia - Voodoo (Medway mix)
Chicken Lips - Is That You Or Me? (Sasha's Extra mix)
Tom Mangan - Chutney (Moonface mix)
Dark Suite - Dark Suite Piano (Dr. Kucho Weekend mix)
Buds Not Bombs - Deleido (Infusion mix)
Gus Gus - David (Medicine8 mix)
Plump DJs - Donna Kebab
Dot Allison - We're Only Science (Slam mix)
UR - Transition
Cuba Computers - Haunting Me (Chus and Ceballos Iberican Vocal mix)
Guy Gerber Presents A.D.D. - Let Me In
Spincycle - Due Process
Aaliyah - Rock Da Boat (M2 mix)
MAS Collective - In My Mind
Thomas Bangalter - Outrage

And that's all of it, at least from 6:50 - 9 p.m. Next week I'll probably try some turntable mixing. Could be brutal, I haven't done it in a long while.