Monday, October 25, 2004

Much is being written about Ashlee Simpson's hilarious blowout on Saturday Night Live. Basically, first song is fine. Next song, it's the first song again?!? Ashlee does a little dance. A miracle ensues, and her voice comes out loud and clear, even though her microphone is at her waist. She does a little more dancing. The guitarists try not to break out laughing. Ashlee walks off the stage.

At the end of the show, she stoops as low as possible, blaming her band for playing the wrong song.

Here's the best rundown.
Here's the best video montage.

The best part is Ashlee being quoted in Lucky magazine a few months back saying she's against lip-synching.

From Lucky Magazine
interview:


LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real
talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never
lip-synch. It's just not me.