Monday, January 15, 2007

24 Premiere

I enjoyed the premiere of 24. Not quite as thrilling as other seasons, but it was easy to be hooked.

I have to admit I laughed a few times.

  1. When Jack goes all vampire and kills a guy by biting his neck.
  2. When Jack kicked the suicide bomber so hard he flew out the back door of the subway. I've only ever seen sliding doors, not hinged, swinging doors on subways.
  3. Watching Jack move around rather nimbly after being stabbed in major nerve bundles of the arm and spine. Right.
  4. President Palmer v.2: Jack was right. We were all wrong.
  5. Seeing Jack punch in the coordinates of the terror cell, then having a Sprint commercial for a phone that can do the same thing immediately after. Nice marketing collusion.

I hope my laughter isn't a sign of continued cheesiness. I want the show to settle into its normal groove.