Monday, February 16, 2009

Britain's youngest father

According to my referral logs, I still come up as a search result for Britain's youngest mother, so I feel it's appropriate to continue with Britain's youngest father.

If you'd made up quotes like these, you'd win a bad dialogue contest:

Alfie, who stands just 4ft tall, also defended her.

He told The People: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

However, some members of Alfie's family are questioning the paternity and have suggested he should have a DNA test.