Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Swoon 534 - December 29, 2014 - Best of 2014

Here's what I came up with for my Best of 2014 show. I couldn't pack in everything I liked, but it's a good representation.

Caribou - Our Love - Mars (Merge)
Foba - Boss White Boy (Tessier Ashpool)
Graze - Soft Gamma Repeater - Circadia (New Kanada)
Marc Houle - Fusion Pop (NYMA's Confusion mix) (Items and Things)
Flowers and Sea Creatures - Afternoons and Afterhours - So Far the Star (My Favorite Robot)
My Favorite Robot - Window to Vertigo (My Favorite Robot)
Dark Sky - Imagin - Odyssey (Monkeytown)
J. Phlip - Say My Name (Dirtybird)
Richy Ahmed - The Drums (Hot Creations)
Tiga, Audion - Fever (Maetrik remix) (Turbo)
Sabota - Next Time (Hybridity)
Aphex Twin - Syro - 4 bit 9d api+e+6 (Warp)
Alex Smoke - LSD (R&S)
Ricardo Tobar - Garden (Daniel Avery mix)
Airhead - Believe (1-800-Dinosaur)
Microburst - Occulting - Low Boilers 
Fairmont - Dysnomia (Areal)
Kevin McPhee - Boris - DD-YYY-ZZ-OOOOO (Hypercolour)
Mind Against - Polarstern (Life and Death)
Benjamin Damage - Up (50 Weapons)
Jasper james - Sneaky - V Moog (Optimo Trax)
DIVA - Siren to Siren (New Kanada)
Gus Gus - Crossfade (Maceo Plex mix) (Kompakt)
Mumdance - Springtime - It's Peak (Unknown to the Unknown)
Cosmin TRG - Vertigo (Tale of Us and Fargo remix) (50 Weapons)
Garry Todd - Time to Get On it - Dreamcatcher (Bpitchcontrol)
King Unique - Westway (Bedrock)
Guy J - Dizzy Moments (Lost & Found)

Dusky - YooHoo (17 Steps)
Addison Groove - Warped (50 Weapons)